Wednesday 4 November 2015

This Silence Between Us - By Aayushi Saxena



This silence between us
Yea it’s killing me
Don’t we have anything to say
Or have we gone beyond words
This silence between us ooh

So listen, listen to me
I am slipping through your fingers
Slowly, like the desert sand
And I was wondering
If you even care

What? Did you say something?
I must have been not listening
Or just a memory I seem to be recalling
You are next to me
But seems miles afar

This silence between us
Yea it’s killing me
Don’t we have anything to say
Or we have gone beyond the words
This silence between us

Are you sorry for breaking my heart?
Or maybe it was my fault
I am sorry for tearing us apart
There are so many scars
Screaming out loud

But there is silence between us
I want to break
So here I say I am sorry
For everything I did and didn’t say
But it don’t seem to mend us anymore

Are you listening?
Darling!
Or you have already moved on
Leaving all the sufferings to me
Oh this silence yea it is killing me
Are you gonna call me or miss me even
Can you break this silence it is killing me
Yeaaay it’s killing me…

-Aayushi Saxena

No comments:

Post a Comment